Manchester United closer to reach the League Cup final. It setelh in the first leg semi-final beat Hull City 2-0 at Old Trafford on Wednesday (11/1).
Two goals each printed MU Juan Mata (56) and Marouane Fellaini (87).
It became an important capital for the second leg at KCOM Stadium on January 26 next.
Despite the win, coach Jose Mourinho did not seem too happy.
"I expect a tough match. I did not expect a victory by four or five goals. I am quite pleased with the score at 1-0 though, but to win two goals better. We are not yet at Wembley, but the second goal was very important, "said Mourinho after the game.
The team's performance, especially in the first half which was not too nice to be a record for Mou.
"I was a little disappointed with the first half, we were a little bit sloppy. We always want a touch more and give Hull time to regroup. It was not our best performance in the first half, "he said.
Unsatisfactory appearance is not without reason. This is because Manchester United will face Liverpool in the Premier League this weekend.
"I am now thinking about Sunday. I need to do better, the players need to do better and stadiums need to do better."

0 comments :
Post a Comment