Andrea Iannone Can Be Faster in 2017 ?


Autotechnow22 - Ecstar new Suzuki rider, Andrea Iannone successfully stole the show with recorded the fastest time on the second day of pre-season MotoGP testing at Sepang Circuit Malaysia, Tuesday (31/1). The Maniac also praised the work of the engineers who have developed GSX-RR very well during the winter.


Iannone successful record of 1 minute 59.452 seconds, 0.406 seconds ahead of former Suzuki rider who is now defending Ecstar Movistar Yamaha MotoGP, Maverick Vinales in the second position. These results make Suzuki motivated, and it seemed their hopes for competitive appearances this season does not disappear despite losing Vinales.


"We worked very well in these two days. On the first day, we focus decide new measures and determine which one is better and the worse. On the second day, we retain the best package and adjust the motor with the style of my racing. I think we have experienced big improvement with this small change, "he told Crash.net.

Iannone was a happy period of adaptation to walk easily on Suzuki. "I am very happy because I had a great support in the garage, and this is very important. Everyone in our team has a strong motivation. This time everything went easily and very smoothly. Hopefully we can continue like this, with tranquility and methods already we live , "he continued.

The Italian 27-year-old was admitted to liking the overall performance GSX-RR which he considered more suited to his riding style than the Ducati. Even so, Iannone sure electronics sector is the part that remains to be fixed by the technicians Suzuki.


"I liked everything about this bike, especially the chassis area. Suzuki had a very good chassis. I think there are some areas that have the potential to repair, such as electronics. But now I know how to develop it and it is important to keep going," he concluded.
Share on Google Plus

About Dmsky

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment